The following criteria has been copied from the listing criteria on CryptoFees.info. This top post will be updated if the community would like to update the listing criteria.
As DeFi and the entire blockchain industry continues to grow, there’s been a surge in interest to be listed on this site. We’ve worked together with the community to develop this set of criteria to ensure that the site remains a simple and trustworthy source of information.
To be listed, make sure your protocol meets the following criteria:
- The project is a decentralized protocol powered by blockchain technology
- The protocol has been live for at least 6 months
- Fees are designed to incentivize adding value to the protocol
- Any user may join the protocol to earn a share of fees
- Fees are primarily paid by end-users, not other protocols
- Data provided by an independent, respected institution like CoinMetrics
- Data provided by an open-source indexer, such as a Graph Protocol subgraph
Does not meet criteria:
- DEX aggregator where fees are paid to the operator
- NFT marketplace where fees are paid to the NFT creator or the marketplace
- Protocol where a majority of the fees are paid to a permissioned treasury